Wednesday 13 October 2010

- Crazy-

i dont wanna care bout anything anymore after this if it is not related to me. im so tired. i need rest. i dont know what happens to me lately but my life is full with mess. i should not let this ruins me, i have lots of other things to think about and to take care of. 3 weeks before i can fly back to Malaysia. my feeling is just like 'im x sure'. *sigh*

the crazy decision that im gonna make,it seems hanging there. no decision. undecided. still confused and i didnt have time to think bout it. but..its even more crazy now coz i started to feel like it is 60% of NO and 40% YES. haha. anyway, lemme be straightforward. i'v been thinking of cancelling my plan to go back to Malaysia this summer holiday. i wanna stay here and work. so it means im gonna burn my tickets from Auckland-Gold Coast-Malaysia which cost me approximately NZD550. such a big amount if u convert it into MYR.haih~

im so sleepy. my head is spinning n im so dizzy. i need rest. i need rest.




~0RanGeVaNilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment