Saturday 15 January 2011

So??

im back to the place where i was belong b4. the very first day is always feel different. it is indeed different coz im no longer stay at the same place i'v been b4. my little tiny room that i'v left n miss so much now, has been replaced to a bigger one that is able to fit in 2 persons. me and shu.

i'm alone now. literally and metaphorically. shu hasnt come back yet. still in malaysia and i guess,she is having good times there. im here alone in this room. using em's lappy as my one couldnt be able to connect to the wireless.

whenever i walk around this house, i'l see Bill and Shafiq. im not totally alone ait? even when they left me 4times today, i had Coca with me. but i wonder, why do i feel alone? Metaphorically. it is.

im turning 23 in a month's time. does it freak me out to think bout the increasing of number? no it is not. but the 'cakap2 orang' does make me feel uneasy. im questioning myself. do i have a bad life now? do i choose a wrong way? do i act like an idiot who knows no direction at all?

i do what my heart feels like doing. i know.. i cant act just to fulfil what i feel like to have. but i have to act based on what my normal healthy brain tells me to do. so what now?

~0RanGeVaNilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment