Saturday 9 February 2013

:: KIND ::

i'm glad to say that i'm back to blogging. i just hope i'll be more consistent this time around as I use less English in my daily conversation. so yeah, i need to write. I had too much works to do recently. poor time management and lousy internet connection.*SIGH*

i'm glad as well, to say that life is being so kind to me now. tho  sometimes lotsa of problems arose, i managed to think more positively and took everything easy.Perhaps, i'm getting wiser n maturer now.  Ha Hah! :p

And.... alhamdulillah, i'm now working as a part-time lecturer in a medical school of one private colleges in Ipoh. I love my job!




 why do I love my job?

  • i love the working environment. 
  • i'm dealing with different age group of students who are easier to be taught and controlled. well, they are not the 'little kiddos' who i used to face everyday, but they are the 'sisters n brothers' who can easily understand my orders,  more responsible in doing their works and most important, keen is seeking  knowledge.
  • I feel grateful because Allah has given me this opportunity to spread my wings in teaching career. 
When i heard that we'll not be sent to school immediately after graduated from college, i knew that  it was the right time for me to 'enjoy' my jobless life. i don't want to wait in despair so i really looked for a job. Not a common part-time jobs but a job that can help me lift up my confidence and self-potential. it sounded so ridiculous at first, coz i have put a high expectation in applying this part-time job. i didn't go for any working position in shopping complex or others, but i was really searching for a position like an English teacher/lecturer. i don't even have my degree cert or at least the official exam transcripts (until now), but i kept on sending resumes to lots of tuition centers, private schools and even colleges with a hope that i'll be hired. I was seriously relying on resume, cover letter and the interview session to convince the employer that i'm worth to be hired. ah, i'm just so thankful to my life in NZ which has taught me a lot in believing in myself and also the people that never stop helping and encouraging me - ANNE and SHERYLL. i'm even more thankful to ALLAH to grant me with this blissful days of life.

sometimes when i think back to myself, i just know that ALLAH did listen to my prayers. it's just a matter of time. whether it will be answered immediately or a bit later.
 i just hope that ALLAH will keep my ways easy and i wish that all the great people that i love and have now will stay close to me until the end of my breath. thank you ALLAH! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment