Saturday 27 November 2010

_ c0uld be... _

could be...
the whole world is against  me,
for choosing my way like this,
for having what i have today,
i know it.


could be..
it wont turn to be reality,
it's gonna stay as a fairy tale,
which never comes true,
but the hope seems never ends too,
i know it.


could be..
i'l grow old all by myself,
but you have your life completes,
and i smile whenever i see you,
while my heart cries..
i know it.


could be..
you trying your best too,
and i cant read it..
im not patient and throw my tantrum,
but beyond it, i love you more than you can tell,
you know it.


God,
i cant lie to myself,
i cant pretend all the times..
i cant help but say...
i love him.
i love him.
forgive me..punish me..
i love him...

='(






~0RanGeVaNilla~

No comments:

Post a Comment