Wednesday 13 June 2012

:: Rekindle the Love ::

so, here it is! after two days, i finally got this new look on my blog. I'm a happy woman on Earth rite now. :D

i just love the color and for the first time, i really feel that the header that i made by my own is really beautiful .haha.  i planned to have a white theme for my blog, but unfortunately, my soul and colors are inseparable, so at the end of the day.. all are pinky, as u can see!

i been thinking for two days, and i have decided. i wanna rekindle my love towards everything that i love to do in my life - writing, traveling, shopping, decorating, etc.  i love writing coz if i dont, i wont  have my own blog, rite? i just didnt write much  lately coz i lost interest in many things in my life ( which i couldn't explain why). and now im thinking of writing again, talking about my life experiences, write bout things that make me happy so that i can appreciate my life more, rekindle my love towards friends, places and things that i love to have. for that reason, i'll write more often and create a special column in my blog to talk about my experiences in travelling around the world ( ok, that's an exaggeration).

i read lots of life quotations from different websites today and i love to do that. i found that those people who created the quotations are intelligent people who take their life experiences as a good lesson to be shared with others. i just love reading quotation and here are some of them. enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment