Thursday 28 July 2011

:: I'm Busy!! I'm Happy! ::


I'm shifting today, in a sense of changing my way of writing. im aware, i didnt write much bout my academic things. so today im gonna do so, no more rambling over heart & feeling thingy nor holiday. * anyway, talking bout holiday is always cooolllllll  . hikkkssss. *

i got four months left. and that  means.. SAD! but i wanna cherish this critical moment with something that i wont forget for the rest of my life. so i took a step. a very little tiny one when i was freaking tensed to crack my head for science assignment in Brisbane. haha. i took a rest n there happened that i applied for mentoring program. the program's name is MATES. and i got my mentee last month. her name is Paris. She is twelve. nice, active, friendly , beautiful. i think she is good. this program is not an easy task to do i wud say. yes, i might need to check n help her out with the homework, but there is something more important i should be able to do. gain her trust, be her friend, get to know her interests n make her trust me as someone who can always be there for her...to get her emotional,social and cognitive development grow well. this mean a RELATIONSHIP. sooner, i need to meet her family and again, to built a trust n be in a good RELATIONSHIP with them. 

i think i have a good relationship with my mentee so far. i can feel that we actually had a good kickoff. we can talk to each other n i see her willing to be cooperative. i feel grateful. i learnt new thing without im realising it.RELATIONSHIP... it wont happen if there's no cooperative between two parties. it needs trust n toleration. it needs us to be understanding. it needs to have mutuality. when u take, u shud be willing to give too. and being the elder doesnt mean u have to be up all the time. u shud put u self a bit down n lower so u wud be able to listen to what others want to say. then u'll get to consider so many things wisely. and finally  learn sumthing. sumthing priceless.

i'l be bz with mentoring on thursday. but i wud b bz with my Skype session too. need to see Benji at 1pm maybe. i will get another 2 students for skype. i cant imagine how my Thursday will be soon. i'l be bz! BUSY! BZ! BEE-ZIIIII! but despite of all the busy-ness and tirednes, i know im happy. happy that my time is fully occupied with good things. and i wont get time to think so far away like out of the Earth planet and be upset because of it. i hope i'll be fine. and i hope i'll be a succesful n helpful to all my tutees n mentee. till then. take care. :)


PARIS & ME - Mansell Intermediate School, Papakura, NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment