Thursday 10 March 2011

|| Shopping Candid ||

i'v been busy the whole week so i had no time to write on my blog. started last Monday (7th March), i was so busy helping my lecturers (who came from Malaysia for working+visit here) to shop some food in Countdown. then the next day up till today, i was so bz with classes. i have lotsa works to do but i have successfully 'ignored' them coz laziness possessed me til i cant do anything. so today, after done with my Skype session, i didnt go back home straightaway. i went for a window shopping in Queen Street with Mira,my junior. i didnt really have planned to go there, but i just suddenly wanted to give myself a little leisure tho i shouldnt have done that. and i knew it, unplanned shopping is extremely dangerous. i'v spent over nzd100 (again??? T__T) to buy things that i shud'nt have bought today. errrr...i mean.. i wanted to buy them damn much but maybe, i can do it on another day ait? when i'm more sane than today..maybe??heee.but it's ok, thing happened and i got what i'v dreamt for so long now.

today's window shopping finally made me brought home a leather looked jacket from Glasson and random shopping in Countdown (i supposed to buy mushroom & tomato only) resulted me to lose nzd50+ in return to get awesome stuff for my cookies project ( i'l write bout this soon). it was actually cool to be able to see how were we when we did this crazy job, wasting away time and money over the thing that we can call as an unhealthy obsession ( window shopping). mira bought herself a new camera yesterday, so she couldn't be able to purposely let it left at home. she brought it along when we spent time in Queen Street and she snapped few pics of me and other things ( i asked her to snap pics for me to be frank :p) .  thus, these what we got. super candid pics!

i spent more than half an hour here, trying almost all types n colors of XS sized jackets till two ladies who were working at the shop came to ask us whether we are ok. and im glad that i got this budak kecik with me, so i finally made up my mind and chose a black jacket with hoodie with 3/4 sleeve ( it's cool fashion, said the lady)




this is at the later time when we were at Countdown supermarket, buying cooking stuff. i needed some food coloring to produce super cute and colorful cookies and i was so amazed to see those cute colorful colorings aligned beautifully on the shelves.
i had my list ready , just to make sure i wont be wasting my money over unnecessary things. but cake decoration stuff were so tempting to make me forget that unlisted things shudnt be taken out from their places and shudnt be put in the trundler. LOL!
Peckham pears was my fav but i noticed one new type of pear in the fruit rack. it was Honey Belle, so i gave it a try.




well i just really love shopping in Auckland, particularly in Countdown or any other similar kind of supermarket. my passion toward cooking and baking getting greater day by day and to be able to got all the stuff needed for this in cheaper price and higher availability is so so cool. can i just take this super market and bring it back to Malaysia with me if dreaming to stay here forever is too much? pretty pleaseeeee... \(^^)/

well, shopping+baking+cooking = im loving it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment