Friday 18 March 2011

:: So little time left! ::

it is 10:35 am and i have already awaken for about an hour and half. BUT, still havent had my breakfast and what i do till now is lying on my bed, browsing through the Facebook and other websites -aimlessly. BORED and LAZY. i should actually, by now, have already taken shower or breakfast and is getting ready to go to Queen Street. Im planning to grab one external hard disk from Bond+Bond as my computer getting slower day by day. i have thousands of picture in my lappy, so that could be the reason why she refuses to work more efficiently now. and yes, also because my anti-virus has expired. sob~~

Im planning to start my "Cookies Project" today but apparently i couldn't have it started coz im pretty bz with few plans today. i wanna go to Queen Street before attending Munee and friend's house warming party (which they actually wrote as house cooling in the invitation, LOL) , then i might stay there till evening coz at night i'll be watching rugby match somewhere in Eden Park area with them and the guys. think the match will start at 730 so we might need to take the train at 530 pm. i have no idea what time the game will be finished coz this is my first time watching it.im sure i'l be home at nite so,yeah, i'l be tired. so, i wont be able to make/bake even a tiny little cookie.

i have lots and lots of plan in my mind now. too many. but i just have no idea how can i achieve  each of them. time constraint, financial concern...all become a prob. but i am trying hard to do the best in making my-8months-precious-times-in-Auckland becomes the best moments i would ever have in my life. 


  • I am suddenly wanted to watch rugby coz i wanna experience it 
  • I , without care bout others anymore, have booked a tix to Dolphin and Whale Safari ride
  • I will go to Otago this July to be a supporter for Auckland teams in Bersatu Games tho i have little interest in sports. 
  • I will, at anytime i think i will do it, have my own vacation to Aussie. just wait till i have enough money for that.
that's all so far. i'll update any other plans soon. hope i can really do all those things. God, i have soooo little time left. :((

p/s : i was actually came out with crazy idea last nite about something but apparently it was rejected and strongly disagreed by Mr.Carrot. thank u so much! he made me think! think!waaaaa~~



No comments:

Post a Comment