Thursday 28 April 2011

|| From Australia, With love - DAY 1 ||

classes in City Campus has officially begun 2days ago but im still in holiday mood. i didnt go to class till today coz Science classes will only start on next week, so does the Skype session with Benjamin. so, relax! but NO. actually i have lotsa workksss to do. I just finished my learning journal today, and  I need to submit it tomorrow. ah, i havent given a glance to my 330 assignmnt even. Shoefeng wont b happy if he knows this. that dues on 3rd may. and research questions.. ZERO! -__-"

im so not in good mood n sooo not in good health too. today is the 4th day im feeling x well but at least finally i took rice. half plate with fried egg. enough. last nite was terrible. i even forced myself to sleep early just to forget the pain n feverish feeling. i called mum too after eating and she sounded good. but lately mum became a busy women. haha. 

i dont have any idea what to do now. i wanna sleep but i keep on staring the stars and moon that i have up there on the ceiling. they aint shining too much as i wish. shu aint here too, so im alone. suddenly i miss Brisbane. i just been there for 6days but it felt like a home to me. i love Auckland but i adore Brisbane. well, i just love them both coz they make me feel so much free and calm. the view, the attractions.. made me feel serene. and always, makes my imagination go far.. n this raises a romantic mood within myself. its just nice if someday i could have my loved one to be here with me so we can enjoy the beautiful night view of Brisbane together. we both love animal .  so i bet  to revisit kangaroos and koalas wont be a big prob. we'll surely enjoy it so much! i might wont b able to go back there very soon, but i'l never forget the memories me n mira have had from there. im missing everything now. i miss Wanie and the house, i miss Brisbane city, i miss kangaroos and koalas.. oh i just miss holiday! i wanna flip tru my holiday pics in Brisbane,,and u guys,,, yes, u can join me. :))

DAY 1

 i always love to enjoy the view out of my window when im in the plane. we  were almost reach Gold Coast while this pic taken.

 me and mira were waiting for Munzir. it was 8am Aussie time and we met syafiq n Farit here. we had hot choc for breakfast.

 we met Syafiq and Farit at the airport , they just arrived from Auckland as well.


Location : Coolangatta Airport, Gold Coast, Australia.

sight-seeing around Gold Coast town.
Location : Surfers Paradise Mall, Gold Coast.

before heading to Brisbane n do some window shopping, Munzer brought us here to eat fish and cheap. this shop sells fresh fish and other sea food , so u can get fresh fish n cheap too. it's super yummehhhh!
Location: Peter's Fish Market, Gold Coast.
price : AUD13.

 On the way to Brisbane. Munzer was a driver and it took us almost 2 hours to reach Brisbane from Gold Coast.
rental car fee :  AUD50
fuel : AUD 55. 

that nite we arrived wanie's house. and the most memorable the next day became our most memorable day of 2011. :)

p/s : you also can read my  Day 2, DAY 3 , DAY 4 and DAY 5 by clicking the day. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment