Saturday 16 April 2011

my new CANON sx130is

exactly after 10 days i left my blog untouched, i come back here again. my mood for writing and rumbling just reawaken after few eventful days passed. lots and lots of memorable things happened in my life these few past days and i feel so content. tho my money gone and i might be a beggar after this, i dont care.

well,i have no idea how can i start talking bout everything dat i wanna talk coz if i just do, i wont stop. hence i'l be like a grumpy-nagging-grandma. so let me put these in one sentence, ' i'v got some of my dreams fulfilled'.

yes.the most important thing ( to myself) is, i hv bought a new camera. NOPE! not a DSLR. i dont have thousands dollars for that so i just bought a simple one. 

jeng3!!!presenting my new baby...

CANON powershoot SX130 IS. checehhh. as if im having a new DSLR pulak. lol!



  you can read description bout this product from the website 
*sorry im to lazy to copy and paste :p *


and this pic was taken  by Saifful while i was sitting in da bus, tried to snap some pics outside and along the journey at Waiheke Island. tho i cant really produce pic as good as dslr does, its ok. the most important thing now is, i can take as much pics as i want before im leaving Auckland 4ever. 

my comment?? i love my new camera. tho its not as good as DSLR , im content for having this. happy enough. best laaa. :p 
cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment