Wednesday 20 April 2011

My 1st Face Painting :)

  Location : Mount Roskill, Auckland, NZ.
  Event : Auckland International Cultural Festival

i thanks Saifful so much for inviting me to this festival. it was a really nice event to be attended. i enjoyed so much time here with good food and performances from different countries. now i realised,  Auckland is an extreme multi-cultural region which has numerous types of ethnic living in it. just name it, and its not impossible to find them here. there were lots of performances, but i dont have all pics to put here. i got few videos but they are too heavy to upload. so lets see what we did there, hehe.

buddies : Saifful, Aten, Nisa', Zati & Fareha ( photographer)

my first twist potato. i like!! :)

My first face painting!! from Pakistan booth. NZD1 onlyyyy!! supa cheapp!!

... and this is how its look like! amazing me! ahaks!..

awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment