Tuesday 22 February 2011

|| 100th post ||

this is my 100th published post, so yeay! yeay for it is a February post. 

my 23rd birthday is coming. and February really makes me reminisce bout my past times. bout three years ago, about the most memorable birthday gift i ever had. 

i wonder what i'l get on my birthday this year. somebody is wishing for a future soul mate for his beday. should i wish for dat too? i almost give up and never wanna believe anymore dat a guy who is nearly perfect is exist. but these few days back, i have found one. not to say that im crush over him, NO,it just I finally know this kind of man is still exist. but rare. one in thousands i guess. lucky for the girl who will be his wife .

suddenly im back to my previous stage. when i dream bout someone 'perfect' for me to be lived with til i die. this dream is always stay fresh , makes me longing for someone. someone i dont know who. n nver know if he still alive, or if he is exist and meant for me. but the feeling of longing-ness is coming back to me now. i cant do anything but wait. wait till Allah allows me to meet him. and only if  Allah allows my life to be easier soon, i'l be the happiest person in the world. for now, i just can let Allah to decide. may something good comes to me this year, on my birthday. amin..

*Thanks ALLAH for blessing and protecting me. alhamdulillah...*

No comments:

Post a Comment