Saturday 12 February 2011

|| our little kingdom ||


it's a memory that has been left behind yet always stay fresh in my mind. this decoration was made by me on jan 2009, for TESOL 1 , class 2 (minor Science). it consisted of organisation chart n duty roster.they saddest part was, we left the class after few months due to the change of class location . so ,the decoration abandoned. there. alone. i miss this wall so much as i devoted lots of my time doing it n put so much effort to express my imagination into real 2D. i thanks my friends who help me with cutting and pasting. the ladybugs, the bees and the flowers were us. i just realized now how cute we were back then in 2009. :)))

Chuppsss!

                                                                                                                                                       Love,
-Vanilla-

No comments:

Post a Comment