Sunday 27 February 2011

|| birthday girl rides on roller coaster||

i am 23. officially. wargghh. whatta number. im so grateful that ALLAH still grants me opportunity, to continue my journey on his beautifully created world. as i opened my eyes on Feb 26th morning, i realised how ALLAH is so generous for giving me more time to be around my family and friends, and pursue whatever i haven't achieved. thank you Ya ALLAH.. alhamdulillah..

i woke up in the morning with ungratified feeling. maybe coz i wasnt in a good mood due to the 'last night story'. i was sulking all nite and day long for not being able to spend longer time with Mr.carrot ( change his name to something that can indicate orange-ness. sound cuter eh? :p) i tot my day will be boring and sad..but it slowly changed to exciting one when few series of surprise happened. that made me felt like i was riding on the roller-coaster!!! :D


my roller -coaster tentative was :


Morning 
woke up with :( face , bought cheap choc cake for myself ( i feel stupid and pathetic. haha) and other stuff for cooking.

Afternoon 
-done shopping, tired, didnt cook, ate cake, replied birthday wishes on FB
-received surprised birthday call from Afiq. he sang me birthday song and called from German which actually made me felt so touched. thanks! :))

Evening
Mira came to house, gave me a birthday present. it was a very lovely purple scarf , i made her banana spring roll.

Night
-stayed boringly at home, facebooking. housemates went out few times. and finally shu brought and cooked me plenty of takoyaki. the feeling was like ' im in heaven' coz i never can resist tako. hehe.

-bloated! while i was about to finish the last 3 takos, nirro came at my doorway and asked me to come out.- birthday surprise : beday cake with a single candle on it followed by birthday song sang by Nirro,Liang and Kamala. i got a Carrot cake! yey!!

-went to Railway, to eat the cake and other food, but surprisingly few other friends were there, popped out from toilet (funny!) and sang birthday song again and i got another ice cream cake. hehe
- eating,eating,eating. received a birthday card from friends and a cute pink ball from Liang. chupss!
-came back home, shu gave me present. it was a sunnies. how sweet!haha

Late night
-YMing with carrot. fought over my sulking reasons. made him unable to watch football game on tv, n finally just realised i accused him for being an unromantic Bf for not calling me..tho the truth is he did call me few times, for 2days but my stupid Ym or intrnet connction didnt allow that to be happened. but when i checked through the call log, the calls were there. OMG! stopped fighting after almost an hour, let him watch football.. result of fighting : we r still in the relationship. i love him n feel guitly. opsss. heee.



so the conclusion is, my birthday was awesome and i shudnt be sulking. i love my friends, my family and my mr.carrot. hugssss!





updated 8/32011,taken from kamala's album, unedited - me during the surprise party. the day i became double sized. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment