Saturday 12 February 2011

|| current obsession ||

Nirro's told me that i shud go for this course or something akin to this one special hobby that i have --> decoration and cooking. i love cooking coz i enjoy eating different dishes everyday..not only stick to traditional malay's eating behavior which is to have rice n lauk pauk everyday, day and night, and as their main meal.

rice is always my compulsory meal over a week but not as an everyday compulsory meal like other Malaysians do. i always love to have pasta, noodle, bread, sushi,pizza,burger,etc.. as my main meal in one day. different meal each day, it means. so after havent taken rice for 3 to 4 days (max), then i'l want to have rice. 

Decoration is a different story. i dont really have good talent, but i wish i will have and enjoy doing it so much. BUT, my ability is always limited. my preference also more to cute n fancy decoration which suit children type of decoration or girly. i made my classroom decoration for 2 years while i was in IPTI, i loved making cute cards with fancy decoration and gave them away to my friends, i always wanted to decorate n beautify  my rooms with so many fancy things but i cant til i really have my own personal room. i love do color matching too. i love drawing but i dont know how to draw like a professional so let's say i just know how to doodle. LOL!

when my obsession over cooking + decoration meet, so this is what happen. ha ha. 







was not  a great deco tho, so like a kindergartener's. but i still wanted to dedicate this to Xiao Xian for her 22nd birthday. i wish i can do more n better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment